Northampton Archery Club runs two series of club target days each year, one for the indoor season and one for the outdoor season. At the end of each season the results from the tournaments are collated and trophies awarded to the winners of each category. In addition the Club holds the Pete Kenny Memorial Shoot (a Worcester round) in February each year.
At the AGM the Chairman or Chairlady for the outgoing year also presents the Chair’s Trophy to the member(s) who have made a significant contribution to the club, either through archery skills or to the general well-being of NAC. Added from 2021 is The David Stephens Trophy, which is presented to the junior who the committee feels is most deserving.
Outdoor Season Shoots
2023/2024 Updates coming soon
- 2021 – Mick Lovell for for all his commitment and additional help & support he has given to the club
- 2020 – Susan Corless for invaluable work in 2020 around Covid-19 challenges.
- 2019 – David Warner for invaluble work and efforts for NAC.
- 2018 – Beryl & Steve Tabberner for continued services to NAC.
- 2017 – David Quemby for continued support to the club and help given to the membership.
- 2016 – Neville de Sousa for invaluable work as treasurer in re-organizing the club’s financial systems and account presentation.
- 2015 – Mick Lovell for the invaluable support he provides Northampton Archery Club
- 2014 – David and Heather Major for research into NAC history
- 2013 – Ian Pateman for contribution as Equipment Officer
- 2012 – Susan Corless for Archery Achievement
David Stephens Trophy
- 2021 – Lisa Owen for most improved and committed junior member in the past year