NAC – 7th Open Portsmouth Tournament
Note – as of 13th January we have one compound archer space for the afternoon session and limited spaces for all bow types in the morning.
Date: Sunday 24th February 2019
Venue: John Ashby Sports Hall, Moulton College, Northampton NN3 7SX
You are advised not to just use your SATNAV directly using the post code – please refer to map link above to find precise location. Entrance to the site is gained via Gate 3 on the Moulton to Pitsford Road.
Judges: David Stephens
Lady Paramount: TBC
Assembly Times: Morning Session: 10.00am (limited spaces left). Sighters: 10.15am
Afternoon session: 1.00pm (1 compound space left). Sighters: 1.15pm
Fees: Single session £8.00, double £15.00
Cheques payable to “Northampton Archery Club” or payment by Bank Transfer (details supplied on receipt of entry)
HOW TO ENTER – Please complete the online form below as our preferred option for your entry. You will not receive an automated reply, but we will confirm your entry within 48 hours. Please submit a separate entry for each person, and ensure you complete the Entrant’s Name field correctly (do not use “as above”).
If you prefer you may request a entry form which could be printed and posted to us – please request from email@example.com.
Additional Information –
- Venue Details Access to the venue is from the Pitsford Road at Moulton, Northampton – entering the grounds by Gate 3, which is clearly signposted on the road. Nearest post code for Sat Navs is NN3 7SX . On entering the grounds from Gate 3 continue onwards and the Sports Hall will be visible to your right.
- Closing date for Entries – 17th February 2019 or when full
- Facilities Good car parking is provided close to the hall, and limited disabled spaces are available. Good toilet facilities (inc. Disabled Toilet) are located adjacent to the shooting hall and inside the same building. Easy access to the hall for disabled (no steps)
- Photography The ArcheryGB Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults Policy requires registration by persons wishing to engage in photography, filming or videoing with the event organiser.
- No food, or drinks from cups may be consumed in the shooting hall (only plastic sports drinks bottles are allowed).There is however a room on the first floor overlooking the sports hall where food and drinks may be consumed. A lift is provided for access to this room.
- NAC and Moulton College cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or injury.
- Max arrow size 23XX
- Junior Archers under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times during the shoot.
- Target Lists and results Target Lists and Results will be found on the NAC website as soon as they are available.
- ArcheryGB Membership Cards Please bring your AGB membership cards with you on the day
of the competition.
- Entry to the Site The site will be open from 8.30am on the day of the competition.
- Record Status? This is a non record status event.
- Any questions should be forwarded to the Tournaments Officer, James Daniel. firstname.lastname@example.org