Date : Sunday 19th August 2018
Venue:Sywell Range, Kettering Road, Sywell Northants. NN6 9TE
You are advised not to just use your SATNAV directly using the post code as it will direct you to a farm – please refer to map link above to find precise location. The range is located off the A43 about one mile north of the Holcot-Sywell roundabout on the east side of the road. The entrance gate is clearly signed.
Rounds : Long National, National, Short National, Junior National, Short Junior National (if demand)
(All rounds and awards according to entry)
Judge: David Stephens
Lady Paramount: T.B.C.
Assembly Times Morning Session: 9.00am. Sighters: 9.15am
Afternoon session: 1.00pm. Sighters: 1.15pm
Fees Single session £6.00, double £9.00
HOW TO ENTER – You can either complete a handwritten entry form (available on request ) and post off – or complete the ON LINE form below (PREFERRED OPTION). You will not receive an automated reply, but we will confirm your entry within 48 hours and let you know methods of payment. Please submit a separate entry for each person, and ensure you complete the Entrant’s Name field correctly (do not use “as above”).
- Closing date for Entries – 15th August 2018 or when full
- This is not a UK Record Status Shoot
- Entry to the Site The site will be open from 8.00am on the day of the competition. On entering the drive to the range through the gate on the A43 go along the full length of the drive with a field on your left and mown area on your right – NB speed humps along here – they can be uncomfortable. Pass through the second gate at the end and turn left passing the shotgun range on the right and going between buildings (more speed humps!). Continue as far as you can and you will see us in front of you.
- Facilities A club house and toilets are in close proximity to the field. The toilets (although not meeting full disability standards) are wheelchair accessible. A covered walkway running parallel to the shooting line provides protection for equipment and archers in the event of hot or wet weather. Light refreshments will be available.
- Photography The Archery GB Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults Policy requires registration by persons wishing to engage in photography, filming or videoing with the event organiser.
- NAC and Sywell Range cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or injury.
- Junior Archers under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times during the shoot.
- Other Conditions
- 1) The Rules of Sywell Range regarding general conduct apply.
- 2) No barbecues or gas appliances allowed
- 4) NAC cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or injury.
- 5) All arrows must be accounted for at the end of the shoot. Any lost arrow must be reported immediately to the event organizer and the shooting field marked accordingly.
- Target Lists and results Target Lists and Results will be found on the NAC website as soon as they are available.
- Archery GB Membership Cards Please bring your AGB membership cards with you on the day of the competition.
- Any questions should be forwarded to email@example.com