The Beginners Courses are open to all who are wanting to try a new and challenging sport. No previous experience is necessary. NAC however has a lower age limit of 8 years. Further information can be found in this document and on the Archery GB web site .
“I would definitely recommend the beginners course and club to friends and family, as the teaching was fantastic!” – testimonial from May 2016
- Course duration: 9 hours of instruction and training over three consecutive weeks, usually on a Saturday from around 11am.
- Course Content: Shooting and technique, safety, equipment, scoring and etiquette.
- Costs – Adults £45 – Juniors (under 18s) £30. Gift Vouchers are available if you would like to give one to a relative or friend.
- Once you have submitted your booking enquiry (see form below) we will contact you to confirm the availability of your chosen course. A deposit of 50% of the total cost is required within 7 days of confirmation to secure your place. This is refundable up to 5 weeks prior to the start of your course. The remainder of the fee should be paid a minimum of 14 days before the commencement of the course.
- Payment: BACS transfer, cash or cheque (details will be in our reply to you).
- Details of the next Beginner’s Courses At the present time (11th September 2017) we have a long list of people enquiring about our beginners’ courses and for the time being have suspended taking bookings and enquiries about future courses. If you however are interested in purchasing a Gift Voucher or have other enquiries, please e-mail email@example.com
Gift Voucher holders receive a priority booking for our Beginners’ Courses
- Children and youths under 18 years of age should ask their parent or guardian to submit the application on their behalf. Juniors under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian whilst at the course.
- Clothing & Footwear: Please wear sensible closed fronted shoes and comfortable clothing that’s not too loose as it may catch on the bow string.
- Summer courses are held outdoors and we advise you to dress accordingly to suit the weather conditions.
- You need to attend all three sessions to pass the course.